Save style issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL Save style issue

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Gendows
    Spectator
    Hi, i have wplms 1.9.9.1 Modern template
    1. i cant save logo/nav images
    2. many times i cant save make edits to home page
    3. arabic rtl have many divs with wrong directions/alignment
    4. footer text wraps on full screen but one line on small screens
    5. everytime i enter the wplms admin panel there is unsaved edits even if i didnt change anything
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try deactivating the third party plugins and make sure all your plugins and theme is updated. If above doesn't help then share the site url and the admin credentials with us. PS: Mark your message as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    Gendows
    Spectator
    http://revitway.com/ User: wplms Pass: wplmp -------------------- its a fresh install, i don't have any activated plugins yet btw. can i migrate (WangGuard) Plugin with the registration page?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and found the following: 1) Its working fine, I have uploaded wplms and vibethemes logo images and it is working fine. I think you might have forgotten to click on use file url button, refer: http://prntscr.com/9on8b8 2) We received many topics on this and all of these are server related specially to server mod security problem. Page builder posts html content to admin-ajax.php file but server do not allow to post the html content via ajax. SO please contact your webhost to disable such security. 3) Please share the screenshot where they are wrongly aligned. 4) Yes this happens because we have used bootstrap. I think its good for the readers, otherwise content would be very small to read. 5) I didn't find any unsaved edits. I think you might have forgotten to click on save settings button.
    Gendows
    Spectator
    1- Great, yes that was the problem "insert url" Thanx. 2- ok 3- I had modified the css code b4, now i have updated to the new version, you can just check the site again and you will find it. i hope there is something you can do cause i don't want to modify it every time i do update :) 4- Umm, i think reversing would be better, when i'm watching on full screen i do have space to put the footer text (copyrights) in one line, but on smaller screens like tablets there is no enough space so it can wrap !!!! i have two lines (wrap) on full screens and one line on tablets 5- "NEW" after updating a lot of images missing "from the theme itself not the uploaded ones
    Gendows
    Spectator
    EDIT!! its avatar img which is not working, wplms/images/avatar.jpg its ok, keep focus on ( No. 3) plz
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As I mentioned before, Please share the screenshot where they are wrongly aligned, as I am enable to see any wrong alignment in your site.
    Gendows
    Spectator
    Ok, :) 30 should be on the left in rtl sites, and when i open 29 it disappears and there is no (X) button to close it  
    Gendows
    Spectator
    1. image margin the wrong direction
    2. menu align
    3. the shadow area (i don't know what causing the problem)
    4. the logo dispersal while scrolling
    5. alignment of the title and the line should be center
    6. online imgs align
    7. the (top) button should be on the left (and also the browser scroll bar)
    8. the copyright text should be one line
    9. the logo should be on the right of text
    10. the social media icons should be on the left
    11. the member menu should be reversed (and open to the left of the upper arrow not right
    12. members and clock icons should be on the right and text on the left - the stars should start from the right not left
    13. rating text should be on the right before the bars
    14. related courses title should be on the right
    15. stars and price alignment
    16. number of students (and why i have text instead of members icon?)
    17. recent / related posts imgs should be on the right
    18. no menu txt!!
    19. button should be on the right
    20. drop menu should be on the right
    21. about us page - tabs should be on the right of text
    22. the member / will smith photo should be on the right
    23. the showcase title's line should be on the right
    24. blog post's info should be on the right
    25. commenters images should be on the right
    26. shop page - price selection buttons are reversed and the blue button should be on the left
    27. text and drop menu and the green sale badge alignment
    28. numbers are in a reversed order (and the arrow too)
    29. menu and search icons should be on the same line
    30. menu position should be on the left
    31. menu and search and (x) buttons dispersal after click on menu
    i have made a post before 4 releases i think with most of this screenshots and nothing happened :)
    Gendows
    Spectator
    And a whit screen appears while trying to login via mobile
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We have fixed many styling issues in the latest version. Please update the theme and plugins to the latest versions. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
    Gendows
    Spectator
    i already did
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please update your wplms modern theme also. The latest version is 2.0.6
    Gendows
    Spectator
    for being more sure, i will re install my site again, but i don't want to do that again, specially after starting the site service, i don't want to modify anything in the theme after every update. so please try the rtl site before your next release, let someone who really know Arabic or any other language review first, i can help you in that if you want. thanks for your time
    Gendows
    Spectator
    ok, i have re-downloaded the full package 2.0.6, re install wordpress. the only-thing changed was members icon :) everything i put above still there, and the members menu now when open it have margin about 20 px from the top menu. the mobile menu disappeared.   so is there a solution for this???
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Save style issue’ is closed to new replies.