Hi, i have wplms 126.96.36.199 Modern template
- i cant save logo/nav images
- many times i cant save make edits to home page
- arabic rtl have many divs with wrong directions/alignment
- footer text wraps on full screen but one line on small screens
- everytime i enter the wplms admin panel there is unsaved edits even if i didnt change anything
Please try deactivating the third party plugins and make sure all your plugins and theme is updated.
If above doesn’t help then share the site url and the admin credentials with us.
PS: Mark your message as private while sharing the admin credentials.
I checked your website and found the following:
1) Its working fine, I have uploaded wplms and vibethemes logo images and it is working fine. I think you might have forgotten to click on use file url button, refer: http://prntscr.com/9on8b8
2) We received many topics on this and all of these are server related specially to server mod security problem. Page builder posts html content to admin-ajax.php file but server do not allow to post the html content via ajax. SO please contact your webhost to disable such security.
3) Please share the screenshot where they are wrongly aligned.
4) Yes this happens because we have used bootstrap. I think its good for the readers, otherwise content would be very small to read.
5) I didn’t find any unsaved edits. I think you might have forgotten to click on save settings button.
1- Great, yes that was the problem “insert url” Thanx.
3- I had modified the css code b4, now i have updated to the new version, you can just check the site again and you will find it. i hope there is something you can do cause i don’t want to modify it every time i do update 🙂
4- Umm, i think reversing would be better, when i’m watching on full screen i do have space to put the footer text (copyrights) in one line, but on smaller screens like tablets there is no enough space so it can wrap !!!! i have two lines (wrap) on full screens and one line on tablets
5- “NEW” after updating a lot of images missing “from the theme itself not the uploaded ones
EDIT!! its avatar img which is not working, wplms/images/avatar.jpg
its ok, keep focus on ( No. 3) plz
As I mentioned before, Please share the screenshot where they are wrongly aligned, as I am enable to see any wrong alignment in your site.
30 should be on the left in rtl sites, and when i open 29 it disappears and there is no (X) button to close it
- image margin the wrong direction
- menu align
- the shadow area (i don’t know what causing the problem)
- the logo dispersal while scrolling
- alignment of the title and the line should be center
- online imgs align
- the (top) button should be on the left (and also the browser scroll bar)
- the copyright text should be one line
- the logo should be on the right of text
- the social media icons should be on the left
- the member menu should be reversed (and open to the left of the upper arrow not right
- members and clock icons should be on the right and text on the left – the stars should start from the right not left
- rating text should be on the right before the bars
- related courses title should be on the right
- stars and price alignment
- number of students (and why i have text instead of members icon?)
- recent / related posts imgs should be on the right
- no menu txt!!
- button should be on the right
- drop menu should be on the right
- about us page – tabs should be on the right of text
- the member / will smith photo should be on the right
- the showcase title’s line should be on the right
- blog post’s info should be on the right
- commenters images should be on the right
- shop page – price selection buttons are reversed and the blue button should be on the left
- text and drop menu and the green sale badge alignment
- numbers are in a reversed order (and the arrow too)
- menu and search icons should be on the same line
- menu position should be on the left
- menu and search and (x) buttons dispersal after click on menu
i have made a post before 4 releases i think with most of this screenshots and nothing happened 🙂
And a whit screen appears while trying to login via mobile4 years, 8 months ago H.K. LatiyanParticipant
We have fixed many styling issues in the latest version.
Please update the theme and plugins to the latest versions.
WPLMS v 2.0.6
Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6
Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6
Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6
WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6
WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6
WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6
WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6
WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
i already did4 years, 8 months ago H.K. LatiyanParticipant
Please update your wplms modern theme also. The latest version is 2.0.6
for being more sure, i will re install my site again, but i don’t want to do that again, specially after starting the site service, i don’t want to modify anything in the theme after every update. so please try the rtl site before your next release, let someone who really know Arabic or any other language review first, i can help you in that if you want. thanks for your time
ok, i have re-downloaded the full package 2.0.6, re install wordpress.
the only-thing changed was members icon 🙂
everything i put above still there, and the members menu now when open it have margin about 20 px from the top menu. the mobile menu disappeared.
so is there a solution for this???
The topic ‘Save style issue’ is closed to new replies.