Survey type questions are not visible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Survey type questions are not visible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I was trying to add a survey-type question to a quiz associated with a course but there reflects no questionnaire on the front end page of the quiz section. All other question types are working just fine. Only the survey type question seems to cause a bit of a problem. I've totally added three options to the question and have set the correct answer to "0" as it is supposed to be. But still, the survey type question is not showing up when the quiz is been loaded to it. Below is the screenshot of the quiz and the third question was supposed to be the survey type question. Survey type question
    Veronica
    hi can you please share exact details like quiz/question and course URL so i can check the same
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi the survey type questions are not supported by us right now as the above mentioned blank question appearance is an issue once we fixed it we will add this
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! Can you mention an idea of how long is this going to take before the survey type questions/quiz gets back around to its normality?
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! Can you please suggest some other way/external-plugins to grab survey reviews from students that are compatible with the WPLMS theme? As I've tried many other options available but none of them seems to work efficiently. We need something that can integrate survey type questions/quizzes inside of a unit. And later when the evaluation is done, the instructor can assign remarks to the submitted entries that will reflect the overall result on the user dashboard. Very much similar to the existing system in relation to assignments and other question/quiz types.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms has inbuilt review system for courses . IF you still want one then you can use any plugin with forms and put a link in your unit , this is the only method available right now . We have also finished the vibe forms plugin which can be used to collect the students feedback from inside the wplms course.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Vibe Forms? Is it available now? Or is it gonna be included in the next update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It will be a different addon ,it is completed and we are just testing it will be available soon .
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Updates on survey questions or forms you mentioned above?
    Veronica
    hi this is added in our future plan but now we are focusing on vibebp will implement it as soon as we get time
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! It's been so long since your team is planning up for a forms plugin, as I researched in other threads you guys are saying that plugin will be published soon for more than 11 months now. Where is it? How much longer will it take? Can you at least give us a date or time span by when will this really publish?
    Veronica
    hi i have just confirmed this to @Mr.Vibe this survey type questions are not available in v4 and there is no demand for survey type question from any user there is no plan to implement this for v4
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I'm talking not talking about the survey type questions to be added I want to know when will be the forms available as mentioned in the below screenshot? Forms Thank you!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Survey type questions are not visible’ is closed to new replies.