Translate Modern theme to a full RTL Language support

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translate Modern theme to a full RTL Language support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sysmonet
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using a modern theme and I'd like to translate it to Arabic fully, but when I upload the  files the site does not show up in a RTL form plus some strings are not translated. Please show me how to make it show up in RTL style and locate the po files to edit.   Thank you.        
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies for delay response here. First you need to go to wp-admin->settings->general->site language: and choose your language. It will make your site rtl. For translating purpose please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ You can find all the strings in the theme and the plugins.
    Yahya
    Spectator
    stop recommending a plugin which is removed from wordpress repository @sysmonet if you still are using this theme (your question has been here a whole week) then use loco translate
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Codestyling and loco translate have similar steps to translate, so you can use loco translate also and follow the steps in the tip. Moreover the codestyling plugin is given as an attachment in the tip.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate Modern theme to a full RTL Language support’ is closed to new replies.