Wrong final marking for students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Wrong final marking for students

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, When I look at the students' marks in my courses, they all have 100 even when they didn't get all points for the quizzes. Any idea why I don't have the right numbers? Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @MissMad, Please look into this i can,t able to access your website admin , so how can i replicate same on your website, Thanks,
    MissMad
    Participant
    Do you need admin credentials maybe?
    Veronica
    yes we need to check this. provide admin credentials and the course and quiz url too on which this is happening.
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    100/100 passing score this only shows that the user has completed all the units to 100%. if your quiz is not connected with the course then it will not be included in the quiz evaluation please check your quiz should be connected and also set a passing mark for the quiz.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Veronica
    Veronica
    i thought you set the quiz in the course on which marks are assigning to the user!
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, Just tried and could connect. When I create the course, I set the curriculum and add the quizzes with the marking for each quiz. Until now, marks were taken into account and calculated based on the marks users got in the quizzes. Now, for the course I shared the link to (https://www.smart-me-up.com/course/communication-strategy-level-2-part-2) as well a another one (https://www.smart-me-up.com/course/communication-strategy-level-2-part-3), the grade is 100 even when students didn't get all the points to the quizzes.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi goto lms -> settings and check if you have enabled this setting ? if enabled then disable it : Exclude quizzes not connected to course from evaluation   Also share your admin credentials in private reply to check if its disabled and you are still facing the issue .
    MissMad
    Participant
    Ok, thanks! I don't know why this setting had been enabled as it wasn't before. Now it makes sens why it didn't work anymore. Thanks for your help. I hope it'll work fine from now on.
    Veronica
    yes it will! thanks for the confirmation  here. as topic is resolved closing the topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong final marking for students’ is closed to new replies.