Forum Replies Created
Hi, Diana! Thanks for your answers!
Sorry because I think I’m not explaining myself well … What we want is that it looks different not only the profile of the members, but everything … That is, what I mark in red https://prnt.sc/ 11fyv5l (background colors, button style, maybe fonts, …) What we want is not to look as unattractive and boring as it is now …
In your videos I see that your dashboard, for example, has blue colors (and ours is gray), I understand then that at least the colors can be changed, right? … Could you help me tell me what we can modify to make it look more attractive? and where can it be modified?
Thank you very much in advance!
– About button customization: ok, perfect, thanks! 🙂
– About showing the events in the Dashboard: I don’t understand. We do see a calendar in ours (https://prnt.sc/11fx36z) … On the other hand, when will the new widget be available? … It is very important to be able to show the events to students and teachers .. .
– I don’t see where the code is to customize the button (https://prnt.sc/117ares) … What I want is to be able to change the style a bit.
– Just for clarification … When you talk about “Dashboard”, do you mean the “panel” of the dashboard? … That is, how can I show the calendar with the events in the dashboard? Right now we have it here https://prnt.sc/117bgrc but I want the upcoming events to be shown on the Dashboard home, that is, here https://prnt.sc/117bisl … I ask it because, as you say that we can’t put a calendar in the Dashboard, I don’t know exactly where we can and where we can’t …
Thank you very much in advance!
Hello again Ada
About changing the names, ok, I do it with loco translate.
🙁in reply to: Dashboard_Courses
Thanks for your quick response!
We currently have v4 🙁 … so … what design options do we have? There is a way to make the dashboard more attractive, right?
Is there a manual where you can see the dashboard style options and where it explains how to do it?
Basically what we want is to change colors, and make the modules more beautiful …
– About the pdf, effectively with your help it works … but we want it to look “highlighted” (like a button) … I don’t know if the style of the “box” can be changed (marked in red in https: // prnt.sc/115opix)
– On the other hand, about the calendar, how can it be displayed then in the home of the dashboard in v4? … and what design options are there? (Where can i see it?)
Thank you very much in advance1 year, 8 months ago beastizoSpectator
Hello Veronica! Yes, I know that not activating the plugin to not sell the courses is enough. What I wanted to say is that in the Dashboard some funtionalities change … That is:
-In the same course (an MBA, for example) there must be several teachers (not only one) and that each teacher sees and can edit the content of the units that corresponds to him…
– Therefore, teachers should not be able to create a course but only edit the units that correspond to them … I dont know if I explain myself`correctly :S
Finally, you did not tell me anything about how to send you all the queries … Do you prefer in a document? Or do we do it here like always?
I await your reply. Thanks!