========= UPDATE 2.7.3 =========
- Product template WooCommerce 3.0.1
- Visual Composer, EventOn, Layer slider updated
- Assignments fix for JPEG
- get_product deprecated notice fix
- WPML compatibility in options panel.
- WPML & wplms assignments back to course button fix
========= UPDATE 2.7.2 =========
- Item not removing from Cart in WooCommerce 3.0
- Cart page error on WooCommerce 2.x
- Drip feed section with origin
- CoAuthors in Blog posts and single posts.
- coAuthors fix in featured blocks.
========= UPDATE 2.7.1 =========
- Assignment Statistics, screenshot
- Visual Composer updated
- Switch in Course codes widget to hide course codes for course members.
- Tested with WooCommerce 3.0
- Mobile menu does not close in Safari.
- WooCommerce categories fix in shop page.
- Contact form in utf8 and non utf8 format.
- CoAuthors in posts not working.
- File permissions compare issue in Setup Wizard
- Quiz stats download incorrect for marked answers.
- Breadcrumbs displayed twice while editing topics.
- Megamenu rendering issue in safari.
- Certificate not working in course stats.
- Show error on Course title, when user tries to create a course without entering a title value.
- RTL Fixes
========= UPDATE 2.7 =========
- Featured Courses . link
- New featured block : link
- Show badges and certificate example popup in course details widget, tutorial
- Course count in course filter widget .
- Lms tree option in LMS is now shown to instructors.
- Unapproved comments status shown in unit comments.
- Fullscreen page template open and close icon changed.
- Certificate templates excluded from header search
- Admin courses will not be sent for approval.
- Add Odnosklassniki icon in social media icons.
- Login with email in ajax login.
- Set “News” permalinks in permalinks settings
- Added filters in lms -> statitics to add custom tabs and stats .
- course filter widget does not appear in level and location pages when redirect is enabled
- Messages,notifications component disabled still able to enable touch points
- Show random questions in static quiz on start quiz without any retakes.
- drip feed not working properly if skip course status page is enabled.
- Process stats in single quiz page showing wrong start and end dates.
- user’s avatar does not shows in case of unit’s comments
- dashboard contact widget showing instructor option even if hide instructors across site is enabled
- assignment in course admin student stats not marked complete on reloading page
- unit comments does not shows edit link like wordpress comments
- Bulk message not sending to all students from course admin, but only the students shown on one screen.
- in course admin user stats it shows under evaluation for all quizzes
- Quick edit missing in posts.
- popup.js file including on posts also from vibe shortcode plugin
- Forgot password issue, content is not changing in email.
- BLOG PAGE TRANSPARENT HEADER IMAGE
- Custom registration form appearing on the wp-login.php page.
- duartion prama set in year show in months
- non uniformity in students list in course admin
- course news permalink added for news tab in courses .
- migrate emails not working properly
- Contact form in dashboard widget not showing the number of members the message was sent to.
- Header logo not uploading in option panel if the page is not reloaded.
- Admin courses are also sent for approval.
- assignment does not gets reset in case of course retake when it is evaluated
- in front end in some settings like drip feed if its already enabled then also the drip settings are hidden by default.
- Course Tab auto scroll does not work with Translations
- Strict standard issue on single unit page.
- Contact form via BuddyPress Emails, not working properly.
- in reset quiz function remove usermeta code missing .
- Translation bug in front end bug for french language.
- Contact page form : arabic language shown as question mark in the email.
TRANSLATION FILES STATUS in version 2.7
|Language||WPLMS Theme||Vibe course Module||Vibe Custom Types||Vibe Shortcodes||WPLMS assignments||WPLMS Dashboard||WPLMS EventOn||WPLMS Frontend|
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote