1. activity recording for instructor commission .(now instructor can see activity for commission awarding in activity )
(NOTE : It will now record only for new woocommerce orders )
- [Vibe Course module 220.127.116.11] Quiz cached results showing clock icon in total marks.
- EventOn front end edit not working due to conflict with wplms front end plugin.
- fatal error from stats.php file wplms theme
- PHP Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in D:\xampp\htdocs\wplms\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-actions.php on line 897 in case of variable product conneted to course
- commissions set to 0 but still awarding commissions in case of co-authors .
- Unit Count not shown to non logged in users in course details widget
- when custom section privacy is set from course custom nav plugin then that item does not show in course menu to sort
- Touch point email not sending to instructor when student comments on unit.
- commission in generalised function.
- Course templates and upload type course. tutorial
- Course menus tutorial
- Show unit title and url in course status page .tutorial
- Modify the certificate expiry shortcode
- _commission missing from query in inst simple stats widget
- Add check for 9999 in course retakes also.Now shows unlimited retakes instead of 9999 .
- eventon sing;e page templates
- Cart with recommended items issue.
- line break issue in assignments
- finished course access issue .there was form inside form and finished course access does not work
- Instructor reply to comment is not posted on single unit page
- price tag schema is not defined when connected product is variable
- when user do the quiz then marked answer does not clear up even if the instructor reset the course for the user
- Course link is missing in new customer order email
- Front end plugin Membership not saving
- edit account details tab on my account page in profile showing as “my orders” when you change the edit account endpoint in woocommerce
- Remove WooCommerce deprecated function.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote