1 Tutor 4 classes

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches 1 Tutor 4 classes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant
    Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me, I have 4 classes that are instructor led by 1 tutor and 1 student. The classes are scheduled to run concurrently at hourly intervals throughout the day, So the example would be class 1 start at 09:00 finish 10:00 class 2 start at 09:00 finish 10:00 class 3 start at 09:00 finish 10:00 class 4 start at 09:00 finish 10:00 When a student enrolls in class 1 that time slot should be allocated to class 1 and class 2,3,4 are marked as no tutor available or something similar. I've set up separate batches but these do not know that there is only 1 tutor and therefore all classes are still available to enroll. If I set up 1 batch which covers course class 1,2,3,4 this allocates the time but also enrolls the student in each of the 4 classes Also I would like the student to be removed from the group when the class has finished I cannot see if that is an option?. Great theme though. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I guess you want to create a booking system for users using wplms batches plugin. Well this is not possible as of now, but the time it will take to optimise the batches plugin into a booking system will be more than developing a separate plugin for booking system. Therefore a separate booking system plugin is better for this scenario. This is already in our planned addons, and will develop the booking system for wplms soon.
    Ian
    Participant
    Ok Thanks I think I have a work around making a booking form as part of one the units and linking to google calendar
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1 Tutor 4 classes’ is closed to new replies.