2 clicks for accessing next unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 2 clicks for accessing next unit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    a23
    Participant
    Hi, Ajax mode disabled. Enable  drip feed based on previous unit. Unit timings set to 30 sec. The user clicks next after the time has completed still the user is given the same unity & now again if he clicks next only then the next unit opens. This bug has been there for a very long time now. Request you please fix it.
    Mk
    We need course url and admin credentials to check this issue. Also it will be beneficial if you share steps to replicate this issue. like what I need to do to get this issue. Also Login details if this issue is visible for some specific users. Thanks , waiting for your reply.
    a23
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Yes sir, its a bug from our side. I am adding a trello card for this issue. please check status here: https://trello.com/c/4rOlNFZc
    a23
    Participant
    I had reported this issue 5 months back as well. How much time is it still going to take to fix this?
    Mk
    To be honest the main problem is : We will need to change whole code for it. Which will take a lot of time and currently we are still busy in other bugs and new update. So I can only ask for time. Please give us some more time. thanks .
    a23
    Participant
    Any update?
    Mk
    No sir, Update will be available with upcoming update.  
    a23
    Participant
    Is this fixed in 3.9.3?
    Mk
    No sir, Actually we are not changing code for this. The reason is, If we change the code to show unfinished unit rather than last finished unit, it will cause many unwanted errors related  to drip feed. We have checked it and purposely set it to last finished unit.
    a23
    Participant
    Which means either we use ajax mode or live with this error?
    Mk
    No, I don't mean that. I am saying we left it as it is for now. We will change it. we will work on it and fix it as soon as possible. It was a little bit complicated that's why I didn't change it. it will take time to change it and test it. please provide some time.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘2 clicks for accessing next unit’ is closed to new replies.