2 different Languages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues 2 different Languages

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    Hello, I am using WP in German. I also use Loco Translate. Per mistake there ist still the auto update for Language (I would change that) But now some thing are in english and some in german. I tried to use the steps as in the tutorial starting with loco but that is not working. How could I use all in German again?    
    Do you have the po and mo translation files of the time before the auto update changed everything?
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    No   but it now my login or dashboard is in english (full) and parts of courses in german...   how can I change it even to the standard translations?
    Follow this updated guide to translate text using loco translator. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    I did that. Some plugins are in a other language how can I activate a language per plugin. -- > all should be German
    can you give me the wp-admin credentials? PS. Remember to mark it as private reply.
    rinnhofer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Login via ftp find the translation files from=> wp-content/plugins/'pluginname'/languages/'pluginname'-de_DE.mo and po wp-content/themes/'themename'/languages/'themename'-de_DE.mo and po Example-> wp-content/plugins/wplms-dashboard/languages/wplms-dashboard-de_DE.po  and wplms-dashboard-de_DE.mo copy the po and mo files of the plugins to : wp-content/languages/plugins copy the po and mo files of the themes to : wp-content/languages/themes  Done!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 different Languages’ is closed to new replies.