#2 Elementor template won’t show the correct header style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues #2 Elementor template won’t show the correct header style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kantze
    Participant
    Hello. I'm using elementor pro to build my header & footer. On the "courses" page elementor's header is not loaded. Instead, default theme's folder is loaded. I have found the topic with exact title (9 months ago) and I have copied the header-standard.php (I'm using this option) to the child theme and then renamed it to "header.php". It didn't worked for me. Any ideas please?
    Veronica
    hi,

Yes this is a limitation of elementor .

We cannot provide our custom selected header file to its templates.

And also there is an issue in elementor and buddypress .

Elementor is imcopatible with buddypress .Its custom header and footer does not  loads on buddypress pages like profile , groups directories etc.

Wplms is a buddypress based theme and elementor is right now bit imcopatible with buddypress regarding custom header and footers.

and the course is also one of them directories.
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    Hi, I have same issue on WPLMS course page and some other pages. I don't think that this is Elementor that is not compatible with BuddyPress and WPLMS as same functionality is working on other WordPress themes properly. I think this is WPLMS and BuddyPress limitation with Elementor. I think it's better that we say WPLMS is not compatible with elementor in this section. So I suggest to do the proper action in order to make WPLMS compatible with elementor for this feature. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes this is the issue with elementor header footer that it does not loads on buddypress pages . Its actually the elementor's imcopatibility with buddypress plugin which is popular wp plugin .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘#2 Elementor template won’t show the correct header style’ is closed to new replies.