3.8 Update Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 3.8 Update Issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Team Vibe, I am not sure if this is a widespread issue, but post update, once I click Edit Course, There is no action on Add Full Description, Save Course, etc. Basically courses can no longer be edited... Can you please check and confirm thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey Ajacks, This is really wired. this is happening at your end only. we have already tested all the functionality and it works fine. We debug these issues at your website:
    1. It might be possible jetpack is conflicting with the wplms files.
    2. The wplms-front-end.js file is not loaded on your site. Refer Attachment: http://prntscr.com/loi04z
    3. Please let us know if you have done any customization or any kind of custom coding.

ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Logan, Thank you for your reply. Well this is also happening on the other installation of wplms that I have, so its repeating on two different domains. I haven't made any changes to the website other than deactivate Facebook Login and disable Ajax Login and Registration Ajax login only. I disabled jetpack and tested no difference. Please look into this? Thanks    
    ajacks
    Participant
    Well, I just cross checked it across three backups, the issue only occurs post update to 3.8 request you to please have a look thanks
    ajacks
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      The issue is that the " wplms_front_end.min.js " is not loading in your site . Seems like there is some plugin that is conflicting with it . Please try to deactivate your third party plugins in your site . There are many js files that are not loading on that page resulting in not loading of front end min .js file .  
    ajacks
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :

div[aria-label="Vibe Shortcodes"]{

display:none !important;

}

ajacks
    Participant
    hi alex, this worked thanks   please close the topic..cheers
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘3.8 Update Issue’ is closed to new replies.