4 courses 1 email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues 4 courses 1 email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I am developing a website in 4 languages and therefore I translate the courses into 4 languages with WPML. From what I have read in the forum I understand that in reality each course has a different ID and therefore the progress is not synchronized, am I understanding correctly? I also intend to sell the courses with woocommerce, since the courses have an online part and a face-to-face part, so to be able to sell the calls with different dates I use the batches plugin. The training is multilingual even in the same call, so when creating a product/course in woocommerce I add the courses in the 4 languages to the same product. The problem is that when the purchase is made, the user receives 4 emails from 'Subscribed for *', one for each course. Is it possible that only one email arrives indicating the 4 associated courses? Thank you and regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    From what I have read in the forum I understand that in reality each course has a different ID and therefore the progress is not synchronized, am I understanding correctly YES this is correct . Well apart from emails the progress wont be synced as well . Also disabling the email for other 4 courses wont be possible with simple settings .In such a case you can disable the subscribe course email because the order completion and purchase email already goto user .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘4 courses 1 email’ is closed to new replies.