404 error when accessing woocommerce pages from dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 404 error when accessing woocommerce pages from dashboard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi coding cowboys from WPLMS :-) Since last update 2.1.1 (not sure cause I jumped from 2.0.8 to 2.1.1)  users get a 404 error when trying to access any of the woocommerce pages (my orders, downloads, etc.) from their dashboard. The link is sort of duplicated, causing the 404. See screenshot when I mouse-over these links. Any idea how you/I can fix this? Thank you!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    If you need to check: Your admin account: username: wplms password: Tjcn6mWB@p$lAmv4e2W%np(x Test student account: username: testedi password: btr35sk8! Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue in wplms as of now . Please refer this quick fix : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quick-fix-for-woocommerce-my-account-page/
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for quick reply. The tip works! However if my product permalink settings are set to: <table class="form-table wc-permalink-structure" style="border-collapse: collapse; margin-top: 0.5em; width: 2343px; clear: both; font-size: 14px; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 18.2px; background-color: #f5f5f5;"> <tbody> <tr> <th style="font-size: 14px; color: #23282d; text-shadow: none; vertical-align: top; padding: 20px 10px 20px 0px; width: 200px; line-height: 1.3;"><label style="vertical-align: middle; cursor: pointer;"> Shop base with category</label></th> <td style="font-size: 14px; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.3; margin-bottom: 9px; padding: 15px 10px; vertical-align: middle;"><code style="direction: ltr; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, monospace; unicode-bidi: embed; padding: 3px 5px 2px; margin: 0px 1px; font-size: 13px; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0666667);">https://harp-school.com/shop/product-category/sample-product/</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Then all woocommerce pages /my-account/* are not working, even with the tip (so I had to put the default product permalink setting back for the tip to work). This is the permalink structure I was using. Could you check it out some time please :-) Thank you!!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    (Arg the html messed up): Hi Alex, Thanks for quick reply. The tip works! However if my product permalink settings are set to: "Shop base with category: https://harp-school.com/shop/product-category/sample-product/" Then all woocommerce pages /my-account/* are not working, even with the tip (so I had to put the default product permalink setting back for the tip to work). This is the permalink structure I was using. Could you check it out some time please 🙂 Thank you!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i checked your site and found that when i change the permalink settings to /shop/%product-cat%/ then event the woocoommerce My-account page does not work coz it is sub page of the shop page and the new permalink settings are conflicting with it . SO i tried to remove the shop page from the parent page of my account page but whenever i updates the my accoutn page shop page again becomes parent page of it . I even tried disabling the only filter (code ) that we are using to modify the my account endpoints but even doing that didn't helped . I guess this is connected with the Wpml plugin and woocommerce plugin and your shop page as parent page settings . Please try fixing your my account page then the my orders page of user profile will get fixed along with it .
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    You can put the resolve stamp on that one, it works great since a while now. Thanks!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error when accessing woocommerce pages from dashboard’ is closed to new replies.