500 Error after Registration (Site with 10000 subscribers)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues 500 Error after Registration (Site with 10000 subscribers)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    After registering I always get a 500 Server error. It does write the user to the database, but it is not returning the post-registration page. Before, it worked okay. Please, it is urgent, we have a site with more than 10000 subscribers and we are holding an event with 20000 leads that can not be subscribed. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your server php error log (contact webhost to find) . Second thing is to make sure that you have provided from email and from name in your wp-admin -> lms -> settings-> emails. refer : http://prntscr.com/gpwc6u If above does not fix your issue then Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    I was just sending the accesses. The configuration of the mail I already did, I had read it in another post
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Hi, can you check it as soon as possible ?. We are losing dozens of sales. We are the organizers of the biggest event in the world for Coaches with 20000 registered and we are not able to sell. Please understand the situation. Thk!
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Hello, please. If you check my previous requests, I never labeled them urgently. This really is urgent, we are losing more sales and we will not be able to recover them.
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Please, today we had webinar with 4500 participants. Again we have dozens of lost sales. Month is the main month of sales. This begins to be a disaster for our business.
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Can I pay to have a faster support? Please, we really have the biggest Coaching event in Spanish speaking in the world. We work all year for this event, and now many sales are lost. If I pay premium support, just indicate how to do it. I understand that they have a lot of work, but you understand that we are desperate. Sorry for my bad English.
    ssaenzford
    Spectator
    Hello, I started to check the PHP registry and found error messages about memory. I raised the memory limit assigned to PHP and it was fixed.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Error after Registration (Site with 10000 subscribers)’ is closed to new replies.