500 error is frequently appearing on the site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues 500 error is frequently appearing on the site

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nac
    Participant
    Hello please, several students are writing that the 500 error is frequently appearing on the site. This is happening to me too. When I refresh the page, it returns to normal. Can you tell what it can be? I wrote to the support of my server and they said that there is no increase in load and other resources and suggested for me to optimize wordpress. I've done this by following their tutorials of W3 full cache, jetpack. I have AMP active too. In about 10 pages that I open the error 500 appears. Tnks   </div> </div> </div> </div>
    Ava
    Well this usually happens when php memory_limit exhausted .Please install query-monitor plugin : https://kinsta.com/blog/query-monitor/ and check which plugin is making too much load on server . Apart from this we would recommend two more things : 1 . contact webhost and make sure that  php memory limit is set to 128MB . 2 . We usually recommend wp engine or  a VPS for hosting service .wplms is a bit heavy wp theme does not work well with shared hostings .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error is frequently appearing on the site’ is closed to new replies.