500 (Internal Server Error) admin-ajax.php

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues 500 (Internal Server Error) admin-ajax.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Articsweb
    Spectator
    Hi i get this error everywere, editing curse, creating. My memory php is 512 i need to fix this urgent!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please share your site url, admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials to check this issue out at your end . PS  : mark reply as private while sharing .
    Articsweb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Articsweb
    Spectator
    If you see on the video minute 1.02 you can see error 500. Also you can check on f12 console admin ajax errors. Also in video on 0.43 you can see when you hit SAVE that dont get the check button on "edit course" this is clearly error ajax if you hit f12 console you will see. Please try again with f12 console open and you will see admin-ajax error in everywere.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your php error log with us in a private reply.
    Articsweb
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry nothing major found in your server php error log . now when I open your all courses page its working fine . the issue is very intermittent and I guess its related to server resuorces . Sometimes when server resources are exhausted these 500 errors may appear . Check your server usage .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘500 (Internal Server Error) admin-ajax.php’ is closed to new replies.