#5492 Yoast SEO plugin is preventing changes using page builder

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues #5492 Yoast SEO plugin is preventing changes using page builder

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iwatson
    Participant
     Hi,
    Yoast has been successfully installed however when I try and use the page builder I am unable to do so. See screen shot below for more details.
    For me to use the page builder I have to deactivate Yoast and then re-activate it when done.
    Can this be resolved with out deactivating and reactivating Yoast each time I need to make a change using the page builder?
    Ticket number on the old Forum is #5492
    I really need by SEO to be working ASAP
    Thanks in advance,
    Ian
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate the issue we are also using the yoast seo plugin on our test and demo sites but could not find any such issue in the page builder . Please share admin credentials and site url to check issue at your end  . Ps : Mark reply as private while sharing the credentials  .
    iwatson
    Participant
    See details below http://live-classes.com/ vibethemes DmA7y6hMiy6O P.S not sure why it's not working, all I have done is installed your plugin, I was using a previous theme not sure if that would cause an issue. However I have other site using other themes and none of them have an issue with yoast SEO plugin Ian
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess the problem was that the woocommerce plugin was not updated to latest and this si causing some error in the page builder . I just updated you woocommerce plugin and it seems to be issue has been fixed . check  :  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/co60iZhhBv
    iwatson
    Participant
    Finally ! Thanks its working now
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘#5492 Yoast SEO plugin is preventing changes using page builder’ is closed to new replies.