a couple of issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues a couple of issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Hi, First off I am having some trouble with part of my quiz. <span><span style="color: #4b4d4d;">I am looking to create a custom quiz template for the MC quiz I have. I am looking to have the box with the question and the answer box next ot eachother at the top of the screen and the bot that tells you what question you are on moved below them. I also have videos in the MC quiz is there a way to remove the bar at the bottom of the video so that once the student hits play they can only see the video once and are unable to pause or rewind it?</span></span> <span><span style="color: #4b4d4d;">Here is a link for a screenshot of what I am looking for.  </span><span><span>https://prnt.sc/j758oy </span></span></span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d;"> </span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d;">Second I am wondering if it is possible to remove the white bar between the picture and footer on the main page as it looks weird. I am currently using the following custom CSS to make the gap smaller than it was though it is still there. </span> #global .pusher section.main {padding-bottom:0px !important;}   It is less of an issue on other pages as it is all the same colour though on the landing page I would like to fix this.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    1. To hide the bar below the video you need to add the following css code in your custom css. To do this  please go to wp-admin-> Appearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS. .question.single .mejs-controls { display: none !important; visibility: hidden !important; }
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Hi, that part worked great thank you. 1. I am wondering if there is a way to remove the "previous question" button on a quiz. 2. Can I move the box with the question number down and remove the link so that if you click on a question number you can  not go back to it (looks more like this <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">https://prnt.sc/j758oy) </span> 3. I am wondering if it is possible to remove the white space between the slider revolution and the footer on the main page?   Thank you   Thank you
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your valid admin credentials to replicate these issues.
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    1. Yes you can hide previous question button in quiz by adding the below given css in your custom css. a.ques_link.left.quiz_question.prevq {display:none;} 2. Sorry unable to uderstand your issue. Please give me steps to replicate this. 3. To remove the white space between slider and footer, add the following css code in your custom css. To do this please go to wp-admin-> appearance-> customize-> custom css. section.stripe {margin-bottom: -5px !important;}
    matthewkane926
    Spectator
    Thanks, Issues 1 and 3 are sorted out now Regarding issue 2, I am looking to change the layout of the page as I have videos as aprt of the quiz which take up so much space. I want the video and the Multiple choice responses next to eachother at the top of the page and the box showing which question they are on below them. I want it to look something like this <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">https://prnt.sc/j758oy (less the red circle)</span>   Matt
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    To make the video on left side and other changes as shown in screenshot you need to add the following css code in your custom css. Refer:http://prntscr.com/jd8r29 .mejs-container, .mejs-container {right:30%; z-index:100} ul.question_options.single{margin-left:1000px; margin-top:-250px;} .quiz_details { display:none !important;}
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘a couple of issues’ is closed to new replies.