A lot of problems with the new update

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] A lot of problems with the new update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Appwell
    Spectator
    hey , i am having a lot of problems with the new update specially the RTL part is really weak i need ur help on as many of these as possible please, 1.i dont even know what that is and what it was meant to be , its a drop down that is pure white and has no button no text nothing
    1. this is a rtl version and the home and menu should be on the right not the left, i searched everywhere in the menus section but i could not find the menu for it so i am guessing its in the HTML and i could not change it to move the menu to the right
    3.this is another problem i have , if u look u can see the drop down menu for the course price is open , but the truth is it is not a clickable button and its jut like that so i think its the css that has a problem and there is nothing for me to do
    1. i am having with changing the pricing in this update i cant find the place to remove the prices in order for myCred addon to work , i want to remove the 19 dollar on the price so i can change it to 20 points but i cant remove the 19 dollar and belive me when i say i have looked everywhere it was fine on the last update but now its gone !
    5.i wanted to remove the header but when i do it also hides the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">vibe_bp_login div.. , this was not an issue in the last update but now i cant remove the header with display:none because the login popup wont work anymore</span>
    Appwell
    Spectator
    any help regarding these issues would be appreciated thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes these all are issues ,moving to issue log  and will be fixed in the modern theme next update  . Thanks for  reporting these to us  .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A lot of problems with the new update’ is closed to new replies.