A lot of things not working with your theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues A lot of things not working with your theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spnk
    Spectator
    So I've been trying to stitch up a lot of issues I got configuring website with your theme. But I'm starting to understand, that either this theme is outdated or poorly supported, or maybe both. I expect your tech-support will get in touch ASAP, as due to your product we are forced to launch with half of features unavailable. I know this may be counter productive to post all the issues in single post, but you've managed to put together so many bugs, so I will follow.
    1. Answers from quizzes are stuck in comments section of website, but fail to reach the instructor.
    2. If student is assigned for the same course for the second time, he can't fill in the quizzes again as they are marked complete for him. This happens if the student has completed them when he was going through the course.
    3. Button Check Quiz doesn't work and leaves with infinitely locked screen.
    ===Points 1-3 mean that we can't be using quizzes or assignments.===
    1. In functions section of LMS settings tab Sync buttons should fixing some issues right? - instead nearly none of them work - the progress bar beneath the just get stalled. Because of that students can't be automatically invited to their course corresponding forums.
    Also there were other issues with core files, that I have managed to resolve myself. I could recall couple of them. Both this issues were submitted by other users on this forum but failed to get a reasonable solution. I would like to share these solutions so this fixes be included in future versions and/or could be shared with community. ===Solved Issues
    1. JavaScript error during loading of assignment section of course (in Student view). The error was due to trailing new line symbol that gets before Assigment id. This forces a line-break in inline javascript code, that gets compiled by /wp-content/plugins/wplms-assignments/includes/class.assignment-process.php file. Using trim() on $unit_id variable removes this excess symbol.
    2. Translation fetch errors. I've been usin LocoTranslate as it is suggested by the developers of this theme. Some places on website don't get adequate translation evevn if it was filled in in LocoTranslate plugin. This happens because in php files the translation domain of string is wrong. So 'vibe' strings and 'buddypress' strings get mixed up. For example <?php _e( 'Data Export', 'vibe' );?> should indeed be <?php _e( 'Data Export', 'buddypress' );?> if you want the translation be fetched.
    spnk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Please follow this tip for this : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-evaluate-quiz-not-working/   2 . Well for that user has to retake the quiz . Set retakes in your quiz settings . 3 . for this we need valid site url and admin credentials in private reply .       1 . Student will have access to course forums if one is selected in course settings  There is no invite , user can directly access the forum from forum tab in course menu if a forum is connected .    
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A lot of things not working with your theme’ is closed to new replies.