A ton of errors since migration from staging site to original site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues A ton of errors since migration from staging site to original site

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    sushikev
    Participant
    Hi, Appreciate if you can assist ASAP on solving all these errors https://prnt.sc/zuyz5g Site is live everyday and appreciate your soonest assistance.
    sushikev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    sushikev
    Participant
    sushikev
    Participant
    sushikev
    Participant
    sushikev
    Participant
    Adding to that, front end course creation is very buggy: 1. Sometimes it doesn't load. I have to reload multiple times to show the front end course creation. 2. As for EVERY course created using "instructor" account, even after adding featured image and create woocommerce product (front end course creation), these two is not recorded: a) meaning, no price. b) and no featured image After approved, I need to use admin and go WP backend to add featured image and connect to the woocommerce product (product was created successfully through the front end course creation process, but not linked). Please help.
    Veronica
    hi just checked on your site and found this link is working and showing every time I accessed the site http://prntscr.com/101wydo and also you are using the version 4 theme and using version 3 plugins any specific reason for that? if you want then you can move your entire site on v4 with the plugins please let me know and with the above comments, it is really difficult to find the actual issue as it is all messed up if you are facing many issues then please create new topics for new errors or query for better understanding and support as we are following one topic = one issue/query thanks
    sushikev
    Participant
    Yes, please move all to v4, and let me know. I am wondering if this could be the case as many features are constantly buggy. THanks.
    Veronica
    hi to move your site on version 4 first you need to take back up of your site and also give us permission to make changes accordingly
    sushikev
    Participant
    Veronica
    checking
    Veronica
    hi on your site, I think you have already enabled the v4 plugin but was not the latest so I updated them now to the latest one now please mention the issues one by one that you are facing with this version http://prntscr.com/106k1zq
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘A ton of errors since migration from staging site to original site’ is closed to new replies.