About Main Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues About Main Menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Balaji
    Participant
    Hi, I am using wplms_one_instructor child theme.In this theme generally main menu is not highlighted when we scroll at that time only main menu is highlighted and main menu is displayed on Parallax background image.But In my website main menu is highlighted with black color.I don't want that black color. I want Default settings.Once see below file and help me.
    sandy
    Can you please share the site url, we will give you the fix for this.
    Balaji
    Participant
    Hi, My Site URL: http://www.callidusguru.com/ I am providing credentials also.Please fix the issue. http://www.callidusguru.com/wp-admin/ User Name:Dhani Password:sureshrao99
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess i have fixed the issue please check and confirm .
    Balaji
    Participant
    Hi Thanks for your support. I done some modification after your support.Now the main menu was displayed with white color.where can i change that color.please tell me.One more thing i want to display main menu on the Parallax background image.See below screenshot.
    Balaji
    Participant
    Hi, sorry for again i am troubling you. Again i am facing same issue.I done some changes.That's why  i get that one again.Please resolve that issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I again fixed all the issues please check .
    Balaji
    Participant
    Hi vibe, Thanks for your support.I have one problem with layout.You configure that theme image with boxed layout.Please configure the theme image with wide layout. One more thing in main menu change the text color into white color and i want to know exact Parallax background image dimensions.Please mention that dimensions. Here i am attached on screenshot.Padding dimensions are different in screenshot.Please fix that padding dimensions.I want to display course,instructor and students with in the padding.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘About Main Menu’ is closed to new replies.