About to take quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting About to take quiz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    Hello! Each time I take the quiz, it says "You are about to start the quiz", can I please delete that?! It is super annoying! Also, is it possible to just SHOW the quiz on the page without first having to say "Take quiz"? Please refer: http://prnt.sc/dkto6b Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms theme. The logic behind adding this popup is similar to adding a power button to your TV. If someone clicks on take quiz button mistakenly then the quiz timer will start and it cannot be stopped in between. Therefore we add this popup to confirm if the user wants to start the quiz or not. -------------- Therefore sorry this cannot be removed.
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. I checked your website and found out that the questions are not set in the quiz, that's why its not working. I checked the quiz "Quiz:My name is..." There is no question set in the quiz, that's why its giving the error question is not set. Please set the questions in the quiz then only it will work.
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    No, this is not what I mean. There are questions in "greetings", did you see them?? And I fixed it already, that's why you didn't see. About your comment above. I don't want to time my quizzes, so where can I turn of that popup? I can also hire a freelancer. Please just let me know what he needs to do to turn that off... And please don't tell me it's not possible. This would be really weird. Thanks!
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    Also, the popup "This will overwrite the previous course settings, do you want to continue ?" after saving something is very annoying. I mean honestly, if I click "save" then I actually want to save it. Please just tell me how to disable these popups so I can hire a developer to do it. Thanks a lot!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We are using the $.confirm in our website for these popups. You can give your freelancer/developer this link: https://craftpip.github.io/jquery-confirm The developer have to bypass the$.confirm but execute the arguments inside it.  
    Anjaaaa
    Spectator
    Thank you very much! And will this also help for the quiz popup? If possible I want this: When someone clicks "proceed to quiz" the quiz should show immediately on the next page (no click again, no pop up). Is this possible? :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this will help with every popup on the website because for popups (for confirming) we use this function.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘About to take quiz’ is closed to new replies.