About Zoom Integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting About Zoom Integration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Hi, I am using zoom integration with WPLMS. I have a few questions which I couldn't find answers in this support forum. 1) What is the maximum number of simultaneous users for a single video class? 2) What is the maximum number of concurrent students for video classes in the whole site? 3) Do I have to pay for zoom integration? If yes, how much? My actual requirement is to allow my teachers to conduct their classes live with video conferencing. So your advises are highly appreciated. Best Regards Samitha
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . & 2 .   depends upon your zoom accounts . 3 . zoom meetings are free . refer : https://zoom.us/pricing    
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot for your reply. I have one more question. In terms of usability, which application you recommend - Zoom or BigBlueButton ? I hope you understand my requirement. Thanks for your valuable time. Stay safe!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well bbb needs a new server you have to purchase or their meeting hosting. While zoom does not need any server purchase , you can simply create meeting but upto some limit . ITs you choice , you have to choose according to your business model.
    Naveen94
    Participant
    Awesome
    Diana
    Participant
    @naveen94, All queries are resolved? Can we close this thread?
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Can I open zoom meeting inside the browser ? I mean inside my web page, like Video Conferencing with Zoom WordPress plugin by Deepen Bajracharya.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Right now this is not available with zoom integration addon.The moderator has to open the meeting in zoom app.
    samithadarshana
    Spectator
    Okay thanks for the reply. You may close the topic now. Best Regards Samitha :-)
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay thanks for confirming
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘About Zoom Integration’ is closed to new replies.