Accordian not working on course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Accordian not working on course page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Hellow, 1. my course accordion not working, when I click any accordion it's do nothing.. where is the problem?2. I always see like the screenshot-1 in my Cpanel, I have contacted with the hosting provider they suggest me to change theme or modify it. so how can i decrease cpanel usage here
    1. when I click on a page/anything from admin panel, the page has stopped I have to reload the page 2 or three times(screenshot-2).please suggest me how to solved those problems.
    Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This just only means that you are site has too many requests to the server which it is not being able to process. AS the wplms is buddypress based and also uses woocommerce which are itself heavy plugins . In previous tickets we suggested you to enable the instructor course privacy and linkage features so that wp-admin does not have that much load . Please refer this link : https://bp-tricks.com/buddypress-hosting/
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    hellow, I have do that, But Still Accordian not Working, Also I have activate my Linkage features, You can See my site phpinfo.php file from here: http://eshikhon.com/phpinfo.php but where is the problem, all of my theme and plugins is updated without VC, how can i update it?  
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    For this I can't able to see my students assignment and quiz submission.
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    My CPU Usage is under 20% right now but still I can't able to see my student's assignment submission. Please guide me how to fix it. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share admin credentials to check this issue ? PS : mark the reply as private before sending the details.
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    user:zz Password:154182@Vh2cB
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Hellow, Another Problem is that student can't able to take course via point, (Course price dropdown not working as well).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The related course widget has an issue in wplms . It does not support linkage as of now . IF you enable the linkage feature also then it throws error in the site . which makes the dropdown not to work . http://i.imgur.com/1Q7Guut.png
    eshikhon
    Spectator
    Ok, Thanks But How about My All question Link? I can't able to see all questions from Admin Panel
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That is a server issue ,please contact you webhost on this. As we told you your server configuration is not enough for your site . Your site is pulling so much requests . The ram of your webhost is just only 1GB  .How can it pull all these heavy requests .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Accordian not working on course page’ is closed to new replies.