"Account Activation Email" template doesn't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Account Activation Email" template doesn't work

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hi! I have just configured the Email Settings (LMS > Emails) and it happens an strange thing: "Forgot Password Email" works nicely (text & template) but for the "Account Activation Email" I receive the system email template ("Thanks for registering! To complete the activation of your account, go to the following link:..."). On the other side, the "Email Options" like "FROM "Name"" and "FROM "Email""  seems doesn't be applied in the send emails (the sender still being [Wordpress]). Could you help me? :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we are having issues since when the buddypress introduced its email template system. Can you please try setting up email template in buddypress for the account activation and heck if their email template is working or not?
    Hi Alex! I had tried this option before I wrote to you (and I have tried again right now), but isn't a solution. In fact, if  I setting up template in Buddypress I recive an activation mail in plain text (despite I put html tags in my email text and customize the template) If  I don't checked the "situation" option in Buddypress tempalte as "Recipient has registered for an account." then I don't recive any activation email. U_U
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There are issues with the buddypress emails .They are sending as text . We will try fixing this in the next update of wplms . Thanks for patience .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Account Activation Email" template doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.