Activate Vibe Shortcodes = Server Error 500

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Activate Vibe Shortcodes = Server Error 500

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    crumbpath
    Spectator
    Hello, Every time I activate the Vibe Shortcodes plugin, I receive a Server Error 500. I followed your recommendations of increasing the memory limit in the wp-config.php and htaccess files. I also contacted my host and they assured me that it has been increased to 512MB in the wp-config file and that the php.ini file does not matter. I also see another posting here from someone with a Server Error 500 issues and you kept referring him to his hosting company. Again, I brought up the issue with my hosting company and all they could do for this is increase my memory like your documentation instructs me to do. I do not see the private setting on this post, so please let me know how to get my credentials to you.
    crumbpath
    Spectator
    Ok, here's my SFTP credentials: CNAME: crumbpathmedia.wpengine.com Username: crumbpathmedia-vibe-access Password: 9lV3d6M60o5hp6D09X4O Port: 2222
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your site url and admin credentials ? Ps : mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    crumbpath
    Spectator

Ok, here's my SFTP credentials:

CNAME: crumbpathmedia.wpengine.com

Username: crumbpathmedia-vibe-access

Password: 9lV3d6M60o5hp6D09X4O

Port: 2222

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your site url and  wp admin credentials ?
    crumbpath
    Spectator
    What are you talking about? I just gave it to you twice. You can't see my replies?
    crumbpath
    Spectator
    Actually, I think I know what you are talking about now. Here, try this; I just re-installed without multisite: URL: http://monolith02.wpengine.com/ Username: monolith02 Password: BIrz1Ir&7pa7*bHf
    crumbpath
    Spectator
    You can close and disregard for now. Looks like the fresh install on single site is working ok.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Activate Vibe Shortcodes = Server Error 500’ is closed to new replies.