Activation Code Not Supplied

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Activation Code Not Supplied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zen
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I've uncovered a rather troublesome issue. When new registrants create an account they get two emails, one with a confirmation link and the other with their login account name and email. When the login registration confirmation link is clicked, it goes to a page (practicalbizu.com/activate) and asks for an activation code which has not been supplied. How do I correct this? I cannot find anything in the knowledge base or forums. Thanks in advance for your help. Zen
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate the issue normal buddypress registration just sends the activation mail but not the other with their login account name and email. Please check if you have third party plugin for this and try deactivating the third party plugins . If this does not helps please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end .
    Zen
    Participant
    Funny, I deactivated all the plugins, then activate them again and the problem disappeared. Thanks
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Code Not Supplied’ is closed to new replies.