Activation Email shows WORDPRESS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Activation Email shows WORDPRESS

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    Hi, I had changed my email setting to my website name at my LMS there. However, the email that i received why still show WORDPRESS instead of my website name? Kindly check and advice.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_fromqw'); add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_nameqw'); function new_mail_fromqw($old) { return '[email protected]'; } function new_mail_from_nameqw($old) { return 'site name'; }     change the " site name " and " [email protected] " in above code.
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    @Alex, I cant find my WPLMS Customizer Plugin.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can find it in wplms package -> wplms.zip (theme zip ) - > plugins folder .
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    Hi @Alex, sorry im noob.. Are you mean here? https://paste.pics/456MY  
    logan
    Hey, Yes ! Paste the above codes here only. Happy coding.
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry, it returns with error message. <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">http://prntscr.com/lkbb59</p>  
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    Try moving the code he gave you to the bottom of the code that was already there
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remove the code from the top . Make sure there are nothing before the <?php tag at the top . Then add the code at the end . if there is ?> tag then place code just before it .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    if its still an issue for you then please share your site url , admin credentials and valid ftp credentials  in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jetleeboonhou
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    done
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Email shows WORDPRESS’ is closed to new replies.