Activation Page Requiring Activation Key – But No Key Given

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Activation Page Requiring Activation Key – But No Key Given

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello, I'm testing with a test user account and the activation email requires them to follow a link to activate the account. However, I'm being let to an activation page that is requiring an activation key... but I've never been given a key so I can't get through... how can I have it so they just click the link to activate and not have to enter an activation key? http://prntscr.com/fcohcu (page is in Japanese but that's the issue) Thank you, Me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    im getting reports of this happening too, please assist!
    Hi, @kffaner I just checked your site and activation link seems to be working fine. Please create a new topic. We will privately share you the video proof there. Thank you.
    kffaner
    Spectator
    yup i changed the registration page, there was video tutorial that you provided on a different topic, all good now. Although a suggestion - the redirect to home page should be default upon theme activation, this will eliminate unnecessary topics like this one.
    Hi @Kffaner, Thanks for the great suggestion :) We are glad to know that your issue is resolved. We are marking this topic as resolved and closing it.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation Page Requiring Activation Key – But No Key Given’ is closed to new replies.