Add a footer using Elementor Pro

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Add a footer using Elementor Pro

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    How can I seperately add a footer using Elementor Pro, and keep using Wplms's header menu? When I add a footer section to entire site using Elementor Pro, the original Wplms's footer will be replaced by the new footer as expected. However, the Wplms's top menu will also disappear. Elementor Support replied me that I should be able to set headers and footers separately using Elementor. Could it be that the original header and footer Wplms used are the paired ones so that I need to use them both at the same time? How to seperate them?
    maximus
    @wailokcc Dear our wplms theme using BuddyPress. Our pages are not static pages, these pages are coming dynamically. So this is not possible because the footer which are you wanted will only show on some pages not on all pages.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Elementor allows me to conditionally show the footer on entire site/specific pages, including the pages created by BuddyPress. It seems that currently the header and footer are packed together. What I wanted to do is to seperate the header and footer, so that a new header can accompany my our custom Elementor's footer. Can I achieve this?
    logan
    Hello, Please try changing the page template. use elementor canvas. this will gives you blank page. in this there wont be any header or footer, you can create page of your choice.please try this if anything goes wrong i will need video of your steps with page url and admin credentials. i will look into all possible solutions.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    In your case, how can I add the Wplms header to a blank Elementor Canvas page?
    logan
    Hello, give me the admin access of your site and also let me know where is your designed header so that I can test this on your site.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a footer using Elementor Pro’ is closed to new replies.