Add AJAX login to Course Screen Login/Register Prompts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Add AJAX login to Course Screen Login/Register Prompts

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    josephdepompeis
    Participant
    <span style="color: #817134; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 15.7143px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #fff6bf;">YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO DO THIS Course  →  </span> LOGIN<span style="color: #817134; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 15.7143px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #fff6bf;"> | </span>REGISTER NOW I would like to make both the login and register links above display the modern AJAX login pages. Is that possible at this point? Is there anyway to add classes/id's to those links? Where can i find them?   Thanks, Joseph
    josephdepompeis
    Participant
    the part i am trying to represent with the code above, is just a snippit for the line that says 'YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO DO THIS COURSE -> LOGIN -> REGISTER
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    josephdepompeis
    Participant
    Perfect. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add AJAX login to Course Screen Login/Register Prompts’ is closed to new replies.