Add course Unit not working

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Add course Unit not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jgerst
    Participant
    I go to Edit Course and then Add Unit, create new unit and give name. This creates the page. To upload the file to this page I go to Edit Unit, then click the little 4-squares icon in the upper left of the toolbar, then Add media icon (looks like a camera), Then select and upload media, then insert into page. Then click Update in toolbar, upper right. and the green Update Course bar in the lower right. This is supposed to  putthe link to the uploaded file on the page. The problem is that when I go back to the course curriculum, none of this is showing. The page does not exist. Something is not working correctly here. Can you please help?  The course page is http://www.communitelligence.com/auto-draft-2/?action=5648
    jgerst
    Participant
    <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">The page does not exist. Something is not working correctly here. Can you please help?  The course page is http://www.communitelligence.com/auto-draft-2/?action=5648</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"></div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">You can try doing this by logging in as</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">lizguthridge</div> <div style="box-sizing: border-box; max-width: 100%; color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;">lguth</div>
    jgerst
    Participant
    What is wrong with your system??????
    jgerst
    Participant
    <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21.875px; background-color: #fafafa;"> go to Edit Course and then Add Unit, create new unit and give name. This creates the page. To upload the file to this page I go to Edit Unit, then click the little 4-squares icon in the upper left of the toolbar, then Add media icon (looks like a camera), Then select and upload media, then insert into page. Then click Update in toolbar, upper right. and the green Update Course bar in the lower right. This is supposed to  putthe link to the uploaded file on the page. The problem is that when I go back to the course curriculum, none of this is showing. The page does not exist. Something is not working correctly here. Can you please help?  The course page is </span>http://www.communitelligence.com/auto-draft-2/?action=5648
    jgerst
    Participant
    You can try doing this by logging in as lizguthridge lguth
    jgerst
    Participant
    o to Edit Course and then Add Unit, create new unit and give name. This creates the page. To upload the file to this page I go to Edit Unit, then click the little 4-squares icon in the upper left of the toolbar, then Add media icon (looks like a camera), Then select and upload media, then insert into page. Then click Update in toolbar, upper right. and the green Update Course bar in the lower right. This is supposed to  putthe link to the uploaded file on the page. The problem is that when I go back to the course curriculum, none of this is showing. The page does not exist. Something is not working correctly here. Can you please help?  The course page is http://www.communitelligence.com/auto-draft-2/?action=5648
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please clarify is this a new feature request ? or an issue with your site ? Let me know if I should move this from Feature requests forum to issues  forum.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Add course Unit not working’ is closed to new replies.