Add different User Roles to All instructors page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Add different User Roles to All instructors page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Is it possible to add two or more user roles to the all instructors page? I found this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-custom-user-role-in-all-instructors-page/ When I use the code I see only the members who are editors like in the example. Not all instructors and editors. I want to show three differen user roles on this page. Can you please help me with this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That is just for showing purpose after whne you have added a custom user role . To add a custom user roles you can use the third party plugins available or you can refer to this link : https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_role
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I may have been unclear. I have several custom user roles added already and I want to show them now on the all-instructor page and not only the instructors.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I know this link already as you can see I posted it with my question. With this code in the example I only get one additional user group shown in the instructor page. But I have 4 user groups I want to show on the page. Is this possible? What changes I have to do on the code in the link? Hope you can help me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please find the allinstructorscustom.php file in the attached file . Repeat this code for each custom user role : $args = array(                 'role' => 'contributor', //custom user role                 'number' => 99,                  'orderby' => 'post_count',                  'order' => 'DESC'              ); $custom_query = new WP_User_Query( $args ); if ( isset($custom_query) && !empty( $custom_query->results ) ) {     foreach ( $custom_query->results as $user ) {         $instructors[]=$user->ID;     }   } in this we have added the user role "contributor" refer the file . i have commented out the code that you have to add for each user role .
    bsk-jojo
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, thanks for your help. Works now.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Add different User Roles to All instructors page’ is closed to new replies.