Add messages and notifications icons/links in the top menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Add messages and notifications icons/links in the top menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello, I would add in the top menu icons of messages and notifications. Thanks to your old suggestion I could add to your cart and I would do the same thing with the voices of notifications and messages. How can I do? Can you help me? Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, the links that you suggested is not just what I need. I do not want to add links to the login panel logged but putting icons next to that already present in the cart. The icons should be for messages, notifications and find friends. Each of them will have to link to their pages and have the "tooltip" the notification received. can you help me?
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    I have not yet received a response. can I add icons and message notifications in the top menu? you can suggest how to do? Thanks and sorry for the insistence
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not available as of now in wplms you can add the links for messaged and notifications from buddypress menus but it will not add the icons . refer : http://prntscr.com/9a5fsg
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add messages and notifications icons/links in the top menu’ is closed to new replies.