'Add New Forum' Button in Dashboard Missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting 'Add New Forum' Button in Dashboard Missing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shaiomarali
    Participant
    Hi, I'm trying to add new forums through the WP Dashboard > Forums > Add New But the button has gone missing. In its place is the message that reads:
    There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
    I only found 2 core:crit messages in error_log.php and I believe these are not related to the above. I can still Publish new Posts, Courses and Pages but not able to Add New Forum.  
    shaiomarali
    Participant
    Hi team! Nevermind. I managed to solve it after reading a similar question here. And I put 2 and 2 together to see if it works for my problem as well. Problem solved. The message is now gone and I can add new forums again. I just simply updated the Vibe Course Module plugin to the newest version and it worked!
    Diana
    Participant
    That's really good. yes you will find most of the solutions by searching in the forum Closing this topic then
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘'Add New Forum' Button in Dashboard Missing’ is closed to new replies.