ADD ON to manage BOOKS as a SPECIAL CATEGORY (similar to courses)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting ADD ON to manage BOOKS as a SPECIAL CATEGORY (similar to courses)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fedebuc
    Participant
    Please let me know if anyone have developed an add on to manage and handle books as a separe item from the courses. Obviously requirements would be less rather than courses's, books would need to handle sections; text and images. Can you let me know if someone worked on something similar as what I need?
    fedebuc
    Participant
    Captura
    Veronica
    hi sorry but unable to understand your exact requirement can you please elaborate this
    fedebuc
    Participant
    The PLUGIN provides the possibility to publish courses as a "native" or predefined item without modiyfing code at all. So I was wondering if there's an add on for this to have another "NATIVE ITEM" as BOOK only, for example would be to publish a PDF which would let buyers to access online without copying it neither downloading it. Or if you have any quick solution for this matter. Cause' in that way would be easier for a web admin to publish courses and books without hesitating that much remembering how to do it.
    Veronica
    hi this is not possible right now
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ADD ON to manage BOOKS as a SPECIAL CATEGORY (similar to courses)’ is closed to new replies.