Add Student in Course on Admin page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Add Student in Course on Admin page

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    drampel
    Participant
    Once I click the "add student" icon the box pops up to add a student, but it will NOT allow me to type anything.  I have tried many browsers and does not work.  It did work before.   Please help!    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please do not share your credentials in topic itself as it cant be private and is visible to all. Share your credentials in a private reply next .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it seems like that there is some third party plugin calling the script "select2.js" in that page from wooommerce .Can you please try updating all wplms and vibe plugins and deactivate all third party plugins at once and check the issue again ?
    drampel
    Participant
    Sorry..thought it was private.  How can I delete it?
    drampel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share your credentials again in a private reply to check this .I need to check your site by deactivating some third party plugins ?
    drampel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site and found that it was the " YITH WooCommerce Affiliates Premium " plugin that was causing this issue .I deactivated it and it fixed the issue with the add students . Now please contact this plugin author why it is enqueue select2 scripts on that course page in front end ?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Student in Course on Admin page’ is closed to new replies.