Add Students to course not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Add Students to course not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bogartzkie
    Spectator
    Hi after update everything to the latest version of wplms the other features are not working anymore just like the add bulk button in admin section on a single course ill attached an image that shows there's no more text box anymore. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . Update the modern child theme also .it is available in the wplms package . Re-save the permalinks and then clear the browser cache after update .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If above does not helps then please share site url and admin credentials to check this at your end PS: mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    bogartzkie
    Spectator
    Hi i'm using pointing system as its child theme, and all of my plugins are already updated. I'm wondering why my site is a bit buggy. 1. The add students feature in admin's section is not working. 2. The pointing system in MYCRED is a bit messy. the points is not working when im putting a reward to a student when they finished a single quiz. 3. The share link in quiz result is not working. 4. My logo is not showing properly in mobile or tablet devices 5. When someone's trying to sign up with us via facebook my admins account will also change its name to the user who tried to sign up with us via facebook   I hope you can help me to resolve this issues btw,   here's my login info username: webacademy password: asianstudies31
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share site url also to login and check the issues ? 1. Needed admin credentials . 2. Working fine at our end . Needed credentials to check this . 3. Yes the quiz results cannot be shared .This is an issue as of now .Will be fixing this in the next update of wplms . 4. Please check the height width of your logo to show up logo properly on mobile devices . 5. This is also an issue with the bp social connect plugin as of now . Will be fixed in the upcoming update of bp social connect . Can you please share screenshots of your bp-social connect facebook settings screens?
    bogartzkie
    Spectator
    Here's the url https://wecad.co username: webacademy password: asianstudies31
    bogartzkie
    Spectator
    is there any alternate plugin for bp social connect?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Checked the site and found that the pmpro register helper plugin is conflicting woth the wplms . It is using old select2 js script and is loading it in the course pages also . So we need to modify the plugin code . changed the function " pmprorh_enqueu:e_select2 " in the pmpro-register-helper/pmpro-register-helper.php file to :   function pmprorh_enqueue_select2() {     if(isset($_GET['action']) && $_GET['action'] == 'admin'){ return; } //should check for cases when this is needed instead of always including. wp_enqueue_style('select2', plugins_url('css/select2.css', __FILE__), '', '3.1', 'screen'); wp_enqueue_script('select2', plugins_url('js/select2.js', __FILE__), array( 'jquery' ), '3.1' ); } Can you please try deactivating the third party plugins ?
    bogartzkie
    Spectator
    great it worked!! how about the sizing of logo in mobile?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : @media (max-width: 767px){ #logo img, #alt_logo img {     height: auto !important;     max-width: 300px !important; } }  
    cescc78
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I have the same issue in my site. I disable extra plugins, clear cache, save permalink, and nothing works. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Is you wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version? Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6   WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6 If yes but still issue appearing then please share site url and admin credentials to check the issue . Ps: mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    cescc78
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I check my theme version: WPLMS v 2.0.6  OK Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 OK Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 OK Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 OK WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 OK WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 OK WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 OKWPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 OK All the theme and plugins are up to date, and still have the issue. Here are the credentials: Url:http://entertraining.lunaticos.com.mx/kinesteq User: vibethemes Password: P@SSw0rd By the way I have issues with the Header and Course Style combination, the course overlap the Header. Thx Alex.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @cescc78: I am unable to open your website, it shows me the webpage is not available. Please check.
    cescc78
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, I double check my site and it's working: http://entertraining.lunaticos.com.mx/kinesteq/ http://entertraining.lunaticos.com.mx/kinesteq/wp-admin/ Here the link again. Thx
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Students to course not working’ is closed to new replies.