Add the same course to cart multiple times

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Add the same course to cart multiple times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    Hi dear team, I need a help with my site. The scenario is: I'm adding a course to the cart, I'm removing it from the cart and try to add the same course second time, the cart is empty. I'm not using any cache plugin. I was breaking my head to find the reason but I couldn't . Thank you so much!
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    disable the ajax go to woocommerce->settings->products->display->add to cart behaviour, refer: http://prntscr.com/g9hvpm And then check again
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    Hi Diana, The setting mentioned is disabled from long time. Is still not working! Please check the site and see. I couldn't get the reason. It should not happen. I saw a post a while ago about the same issue, and it was mentioned about page cache but u=in my case is not the point as I'm not using any cache plugin! How exactly the integration works between the course (WPLMS) and woocommerce cart and checkout? Thank you!
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Can you have a look into my above issue, please? Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    bsoryn_714
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I was looking today again and it works fine now. How happened..I don't know, that's why I wanted to know how the integration works between WPLMS and Woocommerce? Is there a permalink between or cache pages that may affect the cart and courses transfer functionality? I have another problem that I cannot resolve. The Menu is not displayed at all over the transparent header on the home page. Do I need to open another topic for this? Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Add the same course to cart multiple times’ is closed to new replies.