"Add to Cart" button showing after purchase

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Add to Cart" button showing after purchase

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    I used your tip for adding an "add to cart" button under the "take this course" button but the issue is that the button still shows even after a student has purchased and registered for the course.  is there a way to remove it after the purchase?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I have updated the tip, so please remove the previous php code and then add this new code: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-add-to-cart-button-on-take-this-course-page/
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Thank you that works, but now another issue with this button is happening.  When I click on "add to cart" the cart does not update with the course I added until I refresh the page or navigate to another page.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You mean the cart icon, yes it won't update because this is not an ajax cart. For this we'll have to develop an ajax cart and  this is not available as of now. You can create a feature request in feature request forum for this.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Add to Cart" button showing after purchase’ is closed to new replies.