"Add to Cart" button turns into "read more" on free course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Add to Cart" button turns into "read more" on free course page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Hi, As stated in the title I added a custom code to add an "add to cart" button underneath the "take this course" button on course pages. However, when the course is a free one, the "add to cart" button turns into a "read more" button.  How can I stop this from happening? Below is a link to the topic on the forum that includes the code that was used. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/adding-a-add-to-cart-button-on-course-page/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I have updated the code in the tip, please remove the previous code first and then use the updated code. This will remove the read more button from the free course.
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Ok I replaced the code but the button is still there as in the screenshot.  When I made the course I just set it to a free course but I did not set the price as 0$ could that have something to do with it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure when you create a free course then do not connect any product to it. Also clear your cache before checking, no button should be visible in free course.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Add to Cart" button turns into "read more" on free course page’ is closed to new replies.