Add widget in lateral bar in full screen mode

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Add widget in lateral bar in full screen mode

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello,
    1. I insert my adesnse ads in widgets, but they are not showed in mobiles. Why widgets are not showed? My site is so10minutos.com.br ang you can login using any google account

2. How can I insert a widget here? (the two questions are showed in same picture)

Rgds

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide me some time for this .I will check this in details on monday . Try using another device and another browser on it .  
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    The issue is in any mode (not only in mobile). You can see the course-status page and here is the static URL. Here I find Google's support that I think talk about this. Could u help me please? My website depends entirely on adsense =/
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Sure. But I'll remove the courses of home page. Please access its with private reply login. Rgds
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it looks like the ads are now loading properly because of disabling ajax in your site from lms -> settings  .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    let me know if you are facing issues with it now.
    Daniel Sfair
    Participant
    Hello team, The issue persist, ads are not loaded in course-status' pages or if are showed, the adsense panel don't regonitize it. It is happends because the Adsense tracker cannot access the course status page. So I need provide to Adsense tracker some informations, but I cannot do it access the course-status' page only with POST command. So I'm thinking that WPLSM is incompatible with adsense. What do you think?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Add widget in lateral bar in full screen mode’ is closed to new replies.