Adding avatar or profile photo to certificate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Adding avatar or profile photo to certificate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    HI Team   How can i print every student's photo on his or her certificate? This is a very important feature and is present witb almost all online learning platforms.   Thanks
    quanto
    Spectator
    I'm also interested in this
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    me too
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I've followed the tutorial. However, when a certificate is clicked, the avatar appears and disappears immediately. It also doesn't appear on the print option.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Could you please help me with this? The photo appears for a millisecond and then disappears. When print is clicked, it doesn't show the image of the user. Thanks in advance for your support.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I figured out the issue. It was a Javascript clash. I have deactivated the plugin responsible and reactivated it and it now works. If it happens again I will delete the plugin. I do have a question, however. Is there a way to adjust photo size? It's really tiny right now.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu can apply css for that .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Can you please specify the CSS property that I must apply the changes to? I tried finding it in the source code but since it's an image i can't determine the CSS property to edit. Thanks,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Right click on the certificate and open it in new tab. Then you can identify the HTML tags and apply CSS. When the certificate opens in a popup, it takes a screenshot of the content which is why it appears as an image.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding avatar or profile photo to certificate’ is closed to new replies.