Adding course start date to All Courses page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Adding course start date to All Courses page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello Is there a way to add the course start date to the course details on the All Courses directory page on Demo 4? Thanks
    This reply has been marked as private.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Apologies, I wasn't clear. I mean on the course cards as per screenshot below. So under the course name, each course would have a start date. Thanks
    Sorry but this is not available as of now.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Ah. That's a problem. Is there no way of editing those course cards? How do people usually display course start dates in the directory?
    Go to wp-admin->plugins->editor->select wplms customiser->wplms-customiser.php add these lines and save. It will change the course block on all courses page. https://gist.github.com/rohit-skywalker/695645a6068f333c09f248bf67d44cf9 You can take inpiration from this code and create your own custom block for the all courses page.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Fantastic, thank you. I've added it but nothing has changed. I've tried adding some debugging text to it but still no change. Is there something else I need to do to make it work?
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    aha! I had a file permission issue on my server. All sorted now. Code seems to be working. THANK YOU! Feature request for future updates: maybe a custom course block drag-and-drop or similar?
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    (not that I can figure out how to call the course start date, but anyway *sigh*)
    Yes, you should create a feature request for this.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding course start date to All Courses page’ is closed to new replies.