Adding Links to Homepage Tem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Adding Links to Homepage Tem

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ctowndj
    Participant
    I am trying to customize the home page on the modern theme. There are some text/buttons that are supposed to link to another part of the website. I am not sure how to alter the text/html so that the buttons actually go to another part of my website. Where do I add my link so that it actually works? Do I add it in the visual view or text view, and what do I add?   <h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 48px;">Get started with Online Learning&nbsp;!</span></h2> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="color: #999999;">Create a free account&nbsp;and start taking courses today!</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center;">[button] Learn More[/button] [button class="primary"]Get Started[/button]</p> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;</p> <p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;</p>     <h2 style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 48px;">Get started with Online Learning !</span></h2> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="color: #999999;">Create a free account and start taking courses today!</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center;">[button] Learn More[/button] [button class="primary"]Get Started[/button]</p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can add the url and traget parameter to the button shortcode like this : [button url="http://google.com" target="_self"]   Learn more  [/button]  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Links to Homepage Tem’ is closed to new replies.