Adding New Batch in WPLMS Batches

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Adding New Batch in WPLMS Batches

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    julkad
    Participant
    I have installed the WPLMS batches, and I can add 1 batch for a group. However, there is no way to add an extra batch, neither from the front end, nor from backend. Please help. Thank you, Julia
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well batch is equal to  group . Batch is just a special kind of group . If you want another simply create another bacth(group) .
    julkad
    Participant
    No.
    1. The video for WPLMS batches shows there is an option to "add a new batch" . I do not see it in my installation.

2. I can assign only one group per course. I need several batches per course, that would all have different starting dates - that's why I bought the add-on in the first place.

3. So, my question is - how do I create several batches for one course? The students should be able to enroll in batches that start on different days/times, depending on their schedule.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I get it now . first of all please make sure that the "Groups " component in enabled in your wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> components . If not enable it save changes . Then you will be able to see the add course batch option in front end in components tab : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFle67rtBv
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding New Batch in WPLMS Batches’ is closed to new replies.