Adding sticky HTML 5 audio player to WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Adding sticky HTML 5 audio player to WPLMS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I am trying to use the sticky HTML5 Music Player plugin with WPLMS. I particularly want students to be able to listen to music as they are doing units and quizzes. I have implemented the plugin by placing a short piece of code in the header.php section, which allows the music player to be "stickied" to the bottom left of the screen on all pages. The music player functions across the whole website, but for some reason, styling changes when doing a course unit or quiz. You can see how the music player should look in the bottom left of the screen here http://pac-kevron.com/course/biology/, but if you start the course and go to the first unit, it is messed up. Any ideas what could be interfering with the styling of the music player on unit and quiz pages only?
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to enqueue the scripts globally for the music player. Can you share screenshots of how the player should look like when loaded by default. p,s : Did you add any custom js code for this ? This issue could be connected to another issue reported by you regarding the check answer.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. I have not used any custom JavaScript for the music player. It installed like a regular WordPress plugin and then there were two options for installation. One using a shortcode within a post and one inserting a line of php code into the header.php file. I tried both methods and got the same results. Here are screenshots of what the player should look like (minimized and expanded):   Here is how the player is showing up within units and quizzes (minimized and expanded):  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Our audio style was conflicting with your custom player. So I have added the bellow css to hide our audio player: .page-template-start .mejs-container.mejs-audio { display: none; } This has resolved the issue please check and confirm.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Yes! This did resolve the issue and my custom player looks and performs as it should. Thanks for your help!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding sticky HTML 5 audio player to WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.