Adding students to groups (batches)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Adding students to groups (batches)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marceske
    Spectator
    Hi We are having issues trying to add students to groups (batches functionality). When I click on add student or invite student, no student shows. Only users who are admins appear as a suggestion. This only happens in the group process. In the courses where batches are disabled, I can add students without a problem. I suppose it is a setting somewhere, but I can't figure it out.
    Veronica
    hi can you please confirm the versions you are using of the theme and plugins? and also make sure that you have typed exactly the same as the user name in the wp-admin>>users
    marceske
    Spectator
    Hi, I have tried it With different users and none of them work .. the only users. I can add are admins. WPLMS Version 1.5.3.1 WPLMS Batches Version 4.3.5
    marceske
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no instructor or admin cannot add any user just like that in groups , this is not allowed by buddypress itself ,you have type in the full username of the user in order to search her and add her to group.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding students to groups (batches)’ is closed to new replies.